I am honored to have been invited to contribute a menu of recipes to Sarah Ballantyne’s up-until-now top secret project, The Paleo Approach Dinner Club E-Book! This huge collaborative project is now complete and available for instant download, just in time for the holiday season. It is a completely unique resource for people who are following a paleo lifestyle to managing autoimmune disease and other conditions and who want to eat delicious food while enjoying the company of friends. This 177-page e-book (yes, that is HUGE!) guides you through the creation and organization of a Dinner Club and provides you with recipes for 14 complete Dinner Club meals and other tips.
What is a Dinner Club?
I was particularly excited to be invited to join this project because I owe much of my love of good food today to a Dinner Club I formed with close friends years ago when we were all in our early 20s and just getting used to cooking for ourselves. Of course, I really can’t tell you much about that time of my life because the first rule of Dinner Club is: You do not talk about Dinner Club. The second rule of Dinner Club is: You do not talk about Dinner Club…
(Don’t recognize that movie quote? What’s wrong with you?!)
Although there are many ways to organize and run a Dinner Club, as envisioned in this e-book it is a group of people who meet regularly for a potluck-style meal to share in food, conversation, and entertainment. Each member of the club will prepare one or two components of each get-together’s meal, allowing each member to enjoy every aspect of your gatherings – including not being stuck doing all the cooking (my memory is a little hazy, but I think the third rule of our Dinner Club was that everyone had to help clean up too). This can take a lot of coordination and organization, but with The Paleo Approach Dinner Club E-Book, everything is laid out for you. And every single dish is paleo autoimmune protocol (AIP) compliant while still being totally delicious!
What’s in the book?
- Intro to the Paleo Approach diet for those of you who don’t own The Paleo Approach or The Paleo Approach Cookbook.
- Everything you need to know to set-up your own Dinner Club
- 12 complete Dinner Club meals, each with at least 5 recipes
- 2 Bonus Dinner Club Meals
- Kid’s Table Chapter with 9 kid-friendly recipes (including standard Paleo and AIP options)
- 82 recipes including 63 new exciting recipes exclusive to this e-book and not available anywhere else!
- Print-friendly schedule for who brings what where and when!
- Ideas for Party Games for every Dinner Club get-together! 21 pages of game ideas!
- Print-friendly! The Paleo Approach Dinner Club e-book is only available as a digital download. However, it has been thoughtfully formatted to easily print on regular 8.5″x11″ (letter sized) paper, so you can print your copy and keep in a binder or have it bound!
- Printables of the recipes (for those who don’t want to print a full-color 177-page e-book!), organized for each member of the dinner club!
- Every Dinner Club meal is 100% AIP! You won’t find any gray-area foods in this book!
- Other resources! like where to buy ingredients and what to do for entertainment
Unbelievably, all of this is only $16.99!