Books and Cookbooks for the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP)
Of course, it goes without saying that if you have an autoimmune condition, then you need to have Sarah Ballantyne’s The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body and the The Paleo Approach Cookbook: A Detailed Guide To Heal Your Body and Nourish Your Soul.
Also highly recommended
- A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol by Eileen Laird
- The Healing Kitchen: 175+ Quick & Easy Paleo Recipes to Help You Thrive by Sarah Ballantyne and Alaena Haber
- Nourish: The Paleo Healing Cookbook by Rachael Bryant
- He Won’t Know It’s Paleo by Breanna D. Emmitt
- The Alternative Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Angie Alt
- The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook: An Allergen-Free Approach to Managing Chronic Illness by Mickey Trescott
- Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle by Diane Sanfilipp0
- Well Fed 2: More Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat by Melissa Joulwan (includes AIP modifications)
- The Ancestral Table: Traditional Recipes for a Paleo Lifestyle by Russ Crandall (AIP modifications at The Domestic Man)
- Mediterranean Paleo Cooking: Over 150 Fresh Coastal Recipes for a Relaxed, Gluten-Free Lifestyle by Caitlin Weeks, Nabile Boumar, Diane Sanfilippo (includes AIP modifications)
- Simple French Paleo:Flavorful Allergen Free Recipes for the Autoimmune Protocol by Sophie Van Tiggelin
A new must have for anyone dealing with autoimmunity… not just a cookbook!
Know of other cookbooks that are AIP-friendly? Please tell me in the comments!
eBooks and eCookbooks for the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP)
The following are digital-only books, some of which can be purchased directly from the author and others that can be purchased from Amazon and loaded directly onto your Kindle or other e-reader. Links will take you directly to the purchasing page.
- He Won’t Know It’s Paleo Holiday Cookbook by Breanna D. Emmitt
- AIP Safari by Bethany Tapp
- The Autoimmune Paleo Breakthrough: A Revolutionary Protocol to Rapidly Decrease Inflammation and Balance Your Immune System by Anne Angelone
- The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott
- Reintroducing Foods on the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol by Eileen Laird
- We Can All Scream For Ice Cream by Jennifer Robins and Vivian Cheng
- Autoimmune Cookbook: Real Food Recipes For The Autoimmune Paleo Protocol by Ancestral Chef: 50+ Delicious Recipes Designed Specifically to Heal Autoimmune Disorders by Louise Hendon
- 28 Days of AIP by Christina Reindel
- 28 Days of Low-FODMAP AIP by Christina Reindel
- 28 Days of One-Pot AIP by Christina Reindel
These next two books are special because they feature the best of the best as collaborative efforts from multiple bloggers and authors who have used AIP to improve their health. I’m proud to say that I contributed recipes to both of these and think they are outstanding resources for anyone who is considering the AIP diet.
- The Best of the Autoimmune Protocol 2015, compiled by Sarah Ballantyne
- 85 Amazing AIP Breakfast Recipes by Eileen Laird and others