Humble ingredients are elevated to make an elegant dish through simple cooking techniques and fresh herbs.
- 2 cups of grapes, washed and removed from stem
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil, ghee, or grassfed butter
- 2–3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of fresh sage, minced-4 bone-in pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a small rimmed cookie sheet or baking dish, toss grapes with melted fat and herbs. Spring with salt and place in oven to roast for about 20 minutes, or until grapes start to brown and burst open.
- Meanwhile, salt pork chops and heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high flame.
- Sear chops until brown, about 2-4 minutes each side.
- Transfer skillet with pork chops to oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow pork chops to rest in pan for another 10 minutes.
- Toss grapes over top pork chops and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Entree