These bars combine two classic Thanksgiving flavors without any grains, dairy, nuts, or refined sugar!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8X8 inch baking pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, coconut butter, and honey together.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, spice, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- Mix in the dried cranberries.
- Spread batter in pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the edges are beginning to brown and the center is set.
- These will have a very soft consistency and appear under-done in the middle but the set up nicely if you allow them to cool completely. Cut into 16 pieces and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Dessert