Grain free “oatmeal” raisin cookies: no gluten, no dairy, no nuts, and no sugar! Just lots of naturally sweetened healthy goodness!
- 6 dates
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, chop dates so they are extremely fine.
- Add coconut butter, coconut flour, eggs, apple sauce, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Process until a very smooth batter.
- Add coconut and raisins, pulse just to combine.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat in rounded tablespoons, then flatten slightly with a moist hand (they will not spread while baking).
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until they are beginning to brown around the edges.
- Remove to a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Category: Dessert