This paleo treat is also nut free and egg free and relatively low in fructose, so it is perfect for people who are following a paleo autoimmune protocol.
- 2 ounces cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup freeze dried cranberries
- Line a small glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the cocoa butter and honey together.
- Add the vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Add coconut butter, combine well. (NOTE: The oil of the cocoa butter may appear to separate but this doesn’t matter as it will still harden in a solid mass).
- Spread prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cranberries over top and press in.
- Place in refrigerator to set for at least an hour.
- Once solid, cut into small squares and store in the refrigerator so they stay solid (or at room temperature if your house is on the cool side).
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: dessert