You can make this nutrient dense, tropical flavored dish in just a few minutes flat.
- 1 lb. shelled, deveined and cooked shrimp, cut into bite size chunks
- The juice of 1 lime
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion or shallot
- Optional: 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or place in refrigerator and allow flavors to marry for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: appetizer
- Cuisine: Latin