A spiced plum cake that you won’t be able to resist, and won’t believe is grain, dairy, and nut free!
- 1 pound plums, pitted and halved (or quartered if your plums are larger)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grain free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a pie plate with coconut oil and then place plums in a single layer on the bottom.
- Sift together the coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and spices.
- Beat the eggs and whisk into the flour mixture until completely combined. Whisk in the vanilla, the honey, and the melted coconut oil until smooth.
- Pour batter evenly over plums.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until top is lightly browned and you can insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10-20 minutes and then slice and serve. This cake is best eaten warm.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American