This mint and lemon marinated lamb chop is quickly grilled to make an easy and AIP friendly dinner.
- 4 T-bone loin lamb chops, about 2 inches thick (1–2 pounds total)
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Generously salt the lamb chops and set aside.
- Use a food processor to puree the garlic and mint. Add the lemon zest and juice and pulse to combine. Scrape down sides.
- With motor running pour olive oil in slowly until a thick paste is formed.
- Rub the mixture on all sides of the lamb chops and place in a dish and cover. Allow to marinate in refrigerator for 2-16 hours, turning chops at least once.
- Remove chops from refrigerator an hour before cooking.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Shake excess paste off chops and grill for 5-10 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 125 to 130, for medium-rare. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Moroccan