These gluten-free cookies use cassava flour to get a perfect soft texture and black strap molasses is a nutrient dense sweetener that also tastes amazing!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (cassava flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, salt, and cloves).
- Using a stand mixer or by hand, combine melted coconut oil, honey, molasses, and egg until smooth and shiny. Carefully add in the dry ingredients and mix until completely smooth.
- Add dried cranberries and mix, distributing them evenly.
- Shape cookies into 24 evenly sized 2 inch balls and place on cookie sheet, 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake one sheet at a time, 10-13 minutes or until set.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert