Super easy and delicious summer recipe that everyone will love!
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- sea salt
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- Pre-heat gas, charcoal, or electric grill on high.
- Generously season pork chops with salt and set aside at room temperature while you prepare salsa and grill is heating.
- Combine mango, mint, zest and juice of limes in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt. Set aside.
- Grill pork chops on each side until nicely browned and internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (times will vary depending on size of pork chop and type of grill – on my electric grill it took about 5-6 minutes on each side, for a total of about 12 minutes).
- Remove chops to a plate and tent with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve with salsa.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 22 mins
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American