So much wonderful flavor comes together in this Pork Vindaloo, which is enhanced by the gorgeous deep yellow of the anti-inflammatory turmeric.
- 2 pound boneless pork roast, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cilantro
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup bone broth
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place the pork in the Instant Pot® stainless steel insert. Add the onion, vinegar, garlic, ginger, honey, turmeric, salt, ground cilantro, basil, dill, cinnamon, and ground cloves. Mix well. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least two hours.
- Remove the stainless steel insert from the refrigerator. Place back in the Instant Pot® and stir in the broth.
- Close and lock the lid. Press MANUAL for high pressure. Set cooking time to 15 minutes. Once time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Stir in chopped cilantro and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Indian