Everyone gets to enjoy these pretty cauliflower steaks! Be sure to save the extra florets from the sides of the cauliflower head for another use.
- 1 large cauliflower head
- Juice of 1 lemon
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat outdoor grill or grill pan over stove burner to medium-high.
- Remove any outer leaves from the cauliflower. Carefully cut the center part of cauliflower head into two or more “steaks” about 3/4 inch thick. As you do this, the florets of the outer portion will fall apart without the stem to hold them together. Do not discard these florets and pieces, but save them for another use.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, salt, olive oil, chives and thyme.
- Brush both sides of the “steaks” with this lemon juice, oil, and herb mixture. Reserve any extra.
- Place on grill and cook undisturbed for about 8 minutes or until tender and slightly charred on edges. Flip and grill on the other side for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from grill. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice, oil, and herb mixture and sprinkle with fresh parsley to garnish.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 16 mins
- Category: Vegetable