These AIP blueberry muffin bites are inspired by the Seinfeld episode about the muffin tops. “Top of the morning to you!”
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking liner or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine cassava flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add honey, applesauce, and melted coconut oil and mix well. You will have a thick batter.
- Use a #40 size cookie scoop or a heaping tablespoon to form 16 uniform size balls and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Moisten your hand with water to prevent sticking and gently flatten each ball with the palm of your hand and then press three or four blueberries into the top of each bite.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm and beginning to brown.
- Allow to cool completely before serving. Best enjoyed the same day they are baked, but can be frozen.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American