Dinner doesn’t get much easier than this pork chop and vegetable sheet pan dinner! Just a few minutes of prep, then ignore it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 2 thick-cut bone-in pork chops (about 1 pound total weight)
- 1 delicata squash
- 1 broccoli crown
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 425° F and line a standard size sheet pan (also known as a baking sheet, cookie sheet, or jelly roll pan) with parchment paper.
- Dry pork chops with a paper towel and place in the center of the sheet pan.
- Cut squash into half moon shapes and remove seeds. Arrange pieces in single layer on one side sheet pan.
- Cut broccoli crown into bite-sized florets. Arrange florets in single layer on other side.
- Sprinkle dried thyme over all and sprinkle with salt as desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145° F.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Entree