I love a good sheet pan meal, especially one that combines nutrient dense salmon and both green and colorful vegetables all in one. Delicious, easy and (relatively) fast… a perfect weeknight meal.
- 4 filets of wild calmon, skin-on if possible, each about 5 ounces
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Red Boat fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2–3 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved if large
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove, minceed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a 13×18 inch sheet pan with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add salmon and turn to coat all sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine vegetable ingredients. Toss to coat all pieces as evenly as possible, then spread on baking sheet.
- Bake vegetables alone for 12 minutes, allowing the salmon to marinate during this time.
- Remove sheet pan from oven, stir vegetables and push to edges of pan, creating an open center for the salmon.
- Place marinated salmon fillets in the center of the sheet pan and then pour the marinade over top.
- Back for 15 more minutes and then serve immediately.
- Category: Entree