This paleo banana bread perfectly mimics the texture and taste of traditional banana bread.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit. Prepare a small bread loaf pan by greasing liberally or lining with parchment paper.
- By hand or with an electric mixer, combine the bananas, honey, eggs, shortening, vanilla, and coconut milk.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix thoroughly, making sure no lumps of coconut flour remain.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out cleaning.
- Cool in the pan for about 30 minutes, then remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American