These AIP-friendly pancakes will amaze your tastebuds! (Shared with permission from 85 Amazing AIP Breakfast Recipes)
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 4 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup sweet potato flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water and mix well.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, puree dates, pumpkin, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and the gelatin and water mixture until smooth.
- Add sweet potato flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Puree again until all ingredients are well combined (the batter will be thick – more like a cake than a traditional pancake).
- Make six roughly equal size pancakes on the cookie sheet – spreading them out so that each one is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until they hold together when you gently slide a spatula under them and try to move them.
- Serve with desired topping (maple syrup, honey, or coconut cream) or eat plain.
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: american