These paleo pumpkin spice cupcakes are grain and dairy free and nut free, but you’d never guess!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin/cupcake pan with liners.
- Using an electric mixer or by hand, combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and eggs until smooth.
- Sift together all dry ingredients, making sure to get out any lumps in the coconut flour.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Divide batter amongst 10 cupcake liners, filling each one about 2/3 of the way up.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until top is lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with one or both of the optional frosting recipes that follow.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Dessert