This simple combination of cucumber, radish, and fresh herbs is a spring time delight! It will keep for a day or two in the refrigerator, but do be aware that the red of the radishes will bleed into the cucumbers and make everything a little bit pink-ish.
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small bunch of radishes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Peel and slice cucumber. Slice radishes. Place both in a bowl.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, chives, thyme and salt. Then pour over cucumbers and radishes.
- Sprinkle with mint leaves.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Salad