Herbs are extremely easy to grow… almost too easy! This recipe is a delicious way to use some of the bounty from your garden. It’s delicious on grilled meats or roasted vegetables.
- 1/2 cup mint
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Rough chop mint and parsley and remove rosemary leaves from woody stem.
- Place all three herbs, plus a pinch of salt, in a mini-food processor and process until very finely chopped.
- Scrape down sides of food processor and add vinegar and olive oil.
- Process until a smooth, emulsified sauce is produced.
- Taste and add additional salt if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Sauce