Bite sized bay scallops are a perfect choice for ceviche. With watermelon and the usual citrus flavors, this dish is refreshing and makes an attractive dish for any occasion!
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 cups diced watermelon (seedless, or with seeds removed)
- 4 small radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mint or cilantro leaves for garnish
- Combine scallops, onion, salt, lemon and lime juice. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Add watermelon, radishes, and olive oil. Stir gently.
- Garnish with herb leaves.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Cuisine: South American