This nutrient dense soup will surprise with how “cheesy” it tastes! A great way to use frozen vegetables any time of year.
- Heat coconut oil in large sauce pan or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until translucent and slightly browned (about 5 minutes).
- Add squash chunks and bone broth. Bring to boil and then reduce heat to simmer and cover. Cook for 20 minutes, or until squash chunks are very soft.
- Use an immersion blender (or carefully transfer to a canister blender) to puree until smooth. Add nutritional yeast and salt. Taste and add additional salt if desired.
- Add broccoli pieces and return to simmer. Cook for an additional 15 minutes, or until broccoli pieces are very soft.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Soup