You can’t have oatmeal on AIP, but you can have n’oatmeal raisin cookies! These are soft and chewy, fragrant and sweet… just like the oatmeal raisin cookies you remember.
- 1/2 cup (75 grams) tigernut flour
- 1/4 cup (35 grams)tapioca starch
- 3 tablespoons (20 grams) coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon (10 grams) gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (190 grams) applesauce
- 3/4 cup (40 grams) shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons (35 grams) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) raisins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients together, using your hands if necessary.
- Form into 14-16 balls and place onto cookie sheet and then flatten gently with your hand. They won’t spread, so you can get them pretty close to each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes on the pan.
- Use a metal spatula to remove each cookie and transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert