These easy crackers are a gluten-free eater’s delight! They also happen to be AIP-friendly and vegan too, so you can serve them to all your guests… or keep for yourself!
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together arrowroot flour, baking soda, thyme, rosemary, and garlic powder.
- Add olive oil and water and mix. You can start with a spoon, but ultimately you will need to get your hands in the bowl and knead the thick dough until it forms a smooth ball.
- Place the dough ball on a piece of parchment paper about as large as a standard sheet pan. Place another piece of parchment paper over top and use a rolling pin to roll out the dough until it is as flat as possible on that piece of paper.
- Slide the rolled out dough, still between the two sheets of parchment, onto the sheet pan. Carefully remove the top parchment and then use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut the crackers into 2 inch squares but don’t move them.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool without disturbing for at least 15 minutes.
- Break the crackers apart along the lines cut into them before baking.
- Serve immediately or keep in a covered container for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetizer