This naturally sweetened, allergy-friendly, gluten-free blueberry cobbler comes together with minimal preparation time. Scaled to serve two as written, can easily be doubled to serve more!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss blueberries with 1 teaspoon tapioca flour and place in a single large ramekin (16 ounces) or divide between two smaller ramekins (7-8 ounces).
- Combine 1/4 cup tapioca flour, tigernut flour, cooking fat, and apple sauce. A sticky batter will form.
- Use a tablespoon to drop the batter on top of the blueberries in free-form, rustic dumpling-like shapes.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the blueberries are bubbling and the topping has become firm and started to turn golden brown.
- Allow to cool briefly and serve warm.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Dessert