Hands down, this is the easiest way to prepare wild salmon… in part because it is mostly hands free! Just arrange on a baking sheet and let the oven do the rest.
- 1 6 ounce salmon fillet per person
- olive oil
- sea salt
- If salmon fillets are frozen, remove from packaging and allow to thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Use a shallow roasting pan, big enough to hold the salmon fillet(s). Drizzle just enough olive oil to coat it.
- Sprinkle fillet(s) lightly with salt. Arrange on pan, skin side down.
- Place in oven for 9 minutes, until fish is slightly golden and flesh is opaque but not dry.
- Serve hot, or allow to cool and serve cold.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 9 mins
- Category: Entree