It’s not really chocolate ice cream, but your taste buds will be fooled by this AIP-compliant dairy-free “n’ocolate n’ice cream”!
- Before you start, make sure the insert to your ice cream maker is chilled according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Place all ingredients in blender and purée until smooth.
- Freeze for about an hour, or until cold but not yet starting to solidify.
- Pour into ice cream machine and churn per the manufacturer’s directions.
- Transfer to a storage container and freeze for another 1-3 hours to allow it to firm up just enough so you can scoop and serve easily.
- Category: Dessert