Anyone who has adopted the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) knows that it requires a new way of approaching daily cooking. Packaged convenience foods and takeout meals are rarely an option, but few of us have time in our busy lives to cook from scratch every single meal, every single day. But if you plan ahead and take advantage of your less busy days to fill your freezer with pre made meals and components, you will be able to pull together AIP-compliant and tasty meals even when time is short.
Which is why we are excited to announce the arrival of Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP!
Make AIP convenient with Freezer Cooking
But how do you know which dishes freeze well? Or how to reheat them so they still taste good and retain their nutritional quality? This brand new digital resource is here to help!
The bloggers who contributed to this latest community project have years of collective experience developing and refining AIP recipes and fitting that into busy daily lives. Our aim in creating this collaborative project is to not only make it easier for you to follow the AIP by utilizing your freezer, but also to make food fun and delicious.
What’s so special about this cookbook?
- Over 120 freezer-friendly recipes, all of which are 100% compliant with the elimination phase of the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) as defined by Sarah Ballantyne, PhD in The Paleo Approach: Reverse Disease and Heal Your Body. Which means that they are all:
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Nightshade free
- Nut and seed free
- Refined sugar free
- Made from whole, nutrient dense, unprocessed foods!
- NONE of the 120+ recipes in this book have been published in a freezer-friendly format before! Over 80 were developed exclusively for this AIP freezer cooking ebook and ALL of the recipes were tested and expanded by the original creator to include detailed freezing, storage, and serving directions so you can count on them being foolproof.
- AIP freezer cooking recipes included for every meal of the day, with sections devoted to Breakfast, Appetizers & Snacks, Soups & Stews, Casseroles, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, and even Desserts! Click here for a complete list of the categories and recipes.
- Exclusive freezer-friendly versions of recipes from some of your favorite AIP cookbooks are also included – He Won’t Know It’s Paleo,The Healing Kitchen, and The Paleo Approach Cookbook.
- Exclusive recipes from the executive chef of our favorite frozen meal delivery service, Paleo On the Go!
- PDF Format. Able to be read on any computer or smartphone with a free, downloadable PDF reader. And it’s formatted so it’s easy for you to print at home, one page at a time or the whole file, if you prefer a paper copy.
- You will also receive exclusive discount codes for 10-25% off products and resources from our partners and contributors, including Paleo On the Go, ShopAIP, Hot Logic Mini and others!
Want an even deeper look inside and see some sample recipes? Check out this blog post I wrote, sharing one of my recipes as well as links to the recipes the other contributors shared on their blogs.
Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP –
A Community Cookbook
This ebook is the work of 29 leading AIP bloggers and a professional chef, all of whom have used the AIP to improve their own health and the health of those they love. By combining our collective experience and creativity, we have created a resource far greater than any of us could do alone!
The proceeds of your $18.90 purchase for this e-book go directly to the contributing bloggers. Projects like this help us defray the costs of developing and refining AIP-compliant recipes and publishing them on our blogs. We sincerely appreciate your support.
Having technical trouble? Click here.
Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP – Giveaway!
To celebrate the launch of this collaborative project, we turned to some of our favorite businesses and service providers in the broader AIP community to provide some fun prizes and help us spread the word. Thanks to their generosity, 14 lucky randomly selected people were selected as winners when the ebook launched in October, 2017.
January 1, 2018 UPDATE – Thanks to our generous sponsors, we are able to offer a “second chance” giveaway to celebrate the beginning of a new year. This giveaway is open to all, even if you purchased the book previously! This time, 4 people will be randomly selected, each of them winning one of the prizes below.
Prize #1: A complete AIP cookbook package
This all-digital bundle, valued at over $100, includes these 9 cookbooks by our contributors:
- The classics
- The other AIP community cookbooks
- Plus, two BRAND NEW cookbooks we know you are going to love!
Prize #2: $100 gift certificate from Paleo On the Go
Paleo On the Go is a frozen meal delivery service that truly understands the requirements of AIP. The recipes are developed by a classically trained chef and lovingly prepared by hand from the highest quality ingredients. Even though we are all skilled home cooks and mostly create our own freezer meals, many of us also use this service for travel, emergencies, and just to have a break from cooking once in a while!
Prize #3: “The Starter Kit” Bundle from ShopAIP
ShopAIP is an online retail store that sells 100% elimination phase compliant packaged foods! The winner of this prize will get the “starter kit” bundle, which is valued at $56.60 and includes the following: AIP Paleo Powder, Artisana Coconut Oil, Big Tree Farms Organic Coco Aminos, KC Natural Mastodon AIP Friendly BBQ Sauce, Sea Tangle Noodle Company Kelp Noodles, Nuco Turmeric Coconut Wraps, and Vital Proteins Organic Collagen.
Prize #4: Deluxe Hot Logic Mini Oven
The Hot Logic is an electric lunchbox that cooks food from scratch, reheats leftovers, or heats frozen meals using a low-and-slow radiant heat technology and then holds it at the perfect temperature until you are ready to eat it. The winner of this prize will get a Hot Logic Mini in their choice of color plus a glass container with lid and an adapter so you can use it in your car. This package is valued at $79.95.
(A note for individuals living outside the United States: Due to shipping restrictions, the winner will have to provide a shipping address in the US in order to receive the prizes from Paleo On the Go, ShopAIP, and Hot Logic. If the selected winner is unable to do so, they unfortunately will not be able to collect the prize and a runner-up will be drawn. We apologize and hope that you will still enter because anyone in the world can receive the digital cookbook prize.)
To enter, please answer the question on the Rafflecopter widget below. Giveaway entries accepted January 1 through January 8, 2018.