Anyone who has adopted the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) knows that it requires a new way of approaching daily cooking. Packaged convenience foods and takeout meals are rarely an option, but few of us have time in our busy lives to cook from scratch every single meal, every single day. But if you plan ahead and take advantage of your less busy days to fill your freezer with pre made meals and components, you will be able to pull together AIP-compliant and tasty meals even when time is short.
Which is why we are excited to announce the arrival of Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP!
Make AIP convenient with Freezer Cooking
But how do you know which dishes freeze well? Or how to reheat them so they still taste good and retain their nutritional quality? This brand new digital resource is here to help!
The bloggers who contributed to this latest community project have years of collective experience developing and refining AIP recipes and fitting that into busy daily lives. Our aim in creating this collaborative project is to not only make it easier for you to follow the AIP by utilizing your freezer, but also to make food fun and delicious.
What’s so special about this cookbook?
- Over 120 freezer-friendly recipes, all of which are 100% compliant with the elimination phase of the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) as defined by Sarah Ballantyne, PhD in The Paleo Approach: Reverse Disease and Heal Your Body. Which means that they are all:
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Nightshade free
- Nut and seed free
- Refined sugar free
- Made from whole, nutrient dense, unprocessed foods!
- NONE of the 120+ recipes in this book have been published in a freezer-friendly format before! Over 80 were developed exclusively for this AIP freezer cooking ebook and ALL of the recipes were tested and expanded by the original creator to include detailed freezing, storage, and serving directions so you can count on them being foolproof.
- AIP freezer cooking recipes included for every meal of the day, with sections devoted to Breakfast, Appetizers & Snacks, Soups & Stews, Casseroles, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, and even Desserts! Click here for a complete list of the categories and recipes.
- Exclusive freezer-friendly versions of recipes from some of your favorite AIP cookbooks are also included – He Won’t Know It’s Paleo,The Healing Kitchen, and The Paleo Approach Cookbook.
- Exclusive recipes from the executive chef of our favorite frozen meal delivery service, Paleo On the Go!
- PDF Format. Able to be read on any computer or smartphone with a free, downloadable PDF reader. And it’s formatted so it’s easy for you to print at home, one page at a time or the whole file, if you prefer a paper copy.
Want an even deeper look inside and see some sample recipes? Check out this blog post I wrote, sharing one of my recipes as well as links to the recipes the other contributors shared on their blogs.
Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP –
A Community Cookbook
This ebook is the work of 29 leading AIP bloggers and a professional chef, all of whom have used the AIP to improve their own health and the health of those they love. By combining our collective experience and creativity, we have created a resource far greater than any of us could do alone!
The proceeds of your $18.90 purchase for this e-book go directly to the contributing bloggers. Projects like this help us defray the costs of developing and refining AIP-compliant recipes and publishing them on our blogs. We sincerely appreciate your support.
Having technical trouble? Click here.