There are no commercially available baking powders which meet the requirements of the autoimmune protocol (AIP), so this is the formula I use to make my own. I keep it in a small mason jar, sealed with a plastic lid, so I always have some on hand. Especially useful when I want to make Extra Crispy Chicken Wings!Print
AIP Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- Place all ingredients in a small jar that has an airtight lid.
- Shake to distribute evenly.
- Store in cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
2 replies on “AIP Baking Powder”
[…] Click here to get my simple formula for making AIP baking powder. […]
[…] 1 teaspoon AIP baking powder […]